About the Workshop
Discovering employees with high leadership potential is one of today’s challenges most executives, business managers, and HR professional are facing. Being able to do that effectively means ensuring high sustainability in business through talent retention and continues leadership development to current and new leaders in the organization.
In this free 2 hours workshop, we are going to introduce the concept of high potential and the best ways to identify (Discover) it, and how to develop required leadership traits through robust leadership development Activities. each Participant will get his / her free High Potential Trait Indicator- HPTI report.
Sunday, April 29th, 2018
- Introduction & ice Breaking: What is High Potential
- Is it Possible to Assess Leadership Potential?
- What is the High Potential Trait Indicator- HPTI?
- How to read & Interpret the results of HPTI Assessment?
- identifying potential Development Areas
- Developing Leadership development plan based on (70:20:10) approach.
6:00 pm – 6:30 pm Registration & Networking
6:30 pm – 6:50 pm Maghrib Prayer
7:00 pm – 7:45 pm Session I
7:45 pm – 7:55 pm Coffee Break
7:55 pm – 8:45 pm Session II
8:45 pm – 9:00 pm Q&A , Wrap up
9:00 pm Dinner
This qualification provides a firm foundation in all areas of HR. It will help students develop essential HR
skills and give them the confidence and knowledge to work more effectively and so add value to their
HR function and their organisation.
1. Understand the purpose of an and how HR activities support an organisation.
2.Understand the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be an effective HR practitioner
3. Know how to deliver timely and effective HR Service to meet user’s needs
4. Know how human resources data should be stored, recorded and managed.
5. Be able to explain the factors that affect an organisation’s talent planning, Recruitment and policy
6. Understand the impact of employment law at the start of the Employment Relationship
7. Be able to explain the link between organisational success, performance Management and motivation
8. Be able to explain the relationship between performance management Reward
9. Be able to conduct and reflect upon a performance review
10.Be able to identify the ways in which Coaching can be implemented in an Organisation
11. Be able to apply Mentoring tools and techniques
12. Understand the impact of change on employees and organisation, its operating environment management and the role of HR.
5 Pm to 10 Pm
The HRP Diploma Qualification
• Developing yourself as an effective HR Practitioner
• Understanding Organisations and the Role of HR
• Resourcing Talent
• Recording, analysing and using HR information
• Supporting good practice in Managing employment relation
• The employment law and the employment relationship
• Supporting good practice in performance and Reward Management
• Organisational success and performance management and reward
• Effective performance and reward management
• Developing your coaching Skills in the workplace
• Undertaking learning need analysis
• Supporting Change within Organization
Who Should attend?
All Human Resource professional can attend this course.
Certified Professional in Demand Forecasting
In partnership with the DELPHUS Inc. Read more