About the Workshop
Discovering employees with high leadership potential is one of today’s challenges most executives, business managers, and HR professional are facing. Being able to do that effectively means ensuring high sustainability in business through talent retention and continues leadership development to current and new leaders in the organization.
In this free 2 hours workshop, we are going to introduce the concept of high potential and the best ways to identify (Discover) it, and how to develop required leadership traits through robust leadership development Activities. each Participant will get his / her free High Potential Trait Indicator- HPTI report.
Sunday, April 29th, 2018
- Introduction & ice Breaking: What is High Potential
- Is it Possible to Assess Leadership Potential?
- What is the High Potential Trait Indicator- HPTI?
- How to read & Interpret the results of HPTI Assessment?
- identifying potential Development Areas
- Developing Leadership development plan based on (70:20:10) approach.
6:00 pm – 6:30 pm Registration & Networking
6:30 pm – 6:50 pm Maghrib Prayer
7:00 pm – 7:45 pm Session I
7:45 pm – 7:55 pm Coffee Break
7:55 pm – 8:45 pm Session II
8:45 pm – 9:00 pm Q&A , Wrap up
9:00 pm Dinner